Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hi There...


 ...or welcome to Moe's colour addiction...Happy Sunday, everyone!! It's a lovely, sunny day in the studio after calming down from last night's colour addiction.  Everything was fine until I saw Stacey's Curtain Call Colour Challenge colours this week....EEKKKKK!!!  One of my favourite combinations...my mind went into overload and the ideas were flying all around, so much so I had a hard time falling asleep last night (and I'm a sleeper!).  I made this second card last night before bed, and this first one this morning.  I couldn't just stop at one card!  LOL (eek!).  After making the second one, I forced myself to "step away from the colour challenge."  Seriously...I could make cards with these colours all day...button trees, leaves, funky birthday cards...see?  The ideas can't stop!! But I finally stopped and went onto other cards that need to be made today.  (oh, those bloomers make me smile!)

Okay, here's one last card...teeheehee....but I didn't make it today, I made it for my Blog Anniversary in July :D  It has very similar colours so I'm sneaking it in!!

Okay, I really am done!!  Thanks for visiting...have you had any similar dilemmas in the studio?  I would love to hear about them and know that I am not the only "freak" out there...lol   p.s.  I just noticed the colours on my new blog design...notice anything?  LOL

what's in them?
{Hi There}
stamps: verve fabulous you, verve dream big
ink: su choc chip, guava
paper: su tangerine tango, bermuda bay; pti white, k&company dp
accessories: pti button, twine, gemstones, circle nestabilities, brown grosgrain, corner chomper


{the Best is Yet to Be}
stamps: su best yet, waltzing mouse vintage #1
ink: su choc chip, pti tea dye ink
paper: pti white, su choc chip; kaisercraft peachy keen dp
accessories: labels 1 nestabilities, circle punch, gemstones, stitching, webster pages bloomers, distressor

10 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! You were on a roll girl! I especially love the Hi There circle panel! Total cuteness!! Hugs to you girl!

Marisa said...

You are too funny :) Great work with the colours. I would see that retro DP on the first card and head for the hills and yet you have used it fabulously on this card :) Loving the flower on the sentiment panel.

Love the frame on the second card and your signature pop of turquoise. Great rerun on the last card too.

Enjoy stamping the day away!

Stacey Schafer said...

You are on fire, girl! LOVE all three of these wonders:) Thanks for playing the Curtain Call X3! Have a great week, Maureen!

Kathy Martin said...

Love all of these! :)

Lynn said...

Maureen, You make me smile...this is certainly your color combo...all of the cards are gorgeous (along with your blog header)...so just keep creating!

Vickie Z said...

You were on a roll!! Love the sentiment panel on the first, the nestie stamp on the second, and the third the sewing, buttons, etc.!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous cards Maureen. You've been busy. Love all 3. Great use of the colors and fabulous embellishments and images. :o) Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card Maureen!!! The embellishemens and the designs are perfect!!! Always so nice to see your ideas!!! Hugs ~S~

Jean Martin said...

These are beautiful! I see you liked Stacey's color combination a lot! Hee! Wonderful use of colors! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call Challenge!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

All of these make me smile!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...