Monday, October 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

 Hehehe!!  Good morning!!! Did my post title throw you?  Trust me, no one is more surprised about it than me :)  But when I saw Karen's sample for her Sweet Sunday Sketch, I caught the Christmas bug (for an hour...lol).  The fact that my new PTI Sugar Plum paper was staring at me may have had something to do with it too ;)  I love this paper, it goes with everything!!!  It even has a bit of colour that matches Apricot Appeal!!  When I was glueing on the white buttons, they reminded me of chocolate melts...lol.  So one Christmas card down, 50 to go!! LOL  You may see a few more Christmas cards sneak in here and there, but once my new Verve stamps and Basic Grey Papyrus paper arrives, expect some more Autumn cards :)  Have a wonderful Monday :) Thanks for popping in :)



what's in it?
stamps: pti signature christmas
ink: versafine onyx
paper: pti white, blue, plum, sugar plum & bitty boxes dps; su apricot appeal
accessories: ms border punch, su border punch, basicgrey buttons, baker's twine, gemstones, stitching, grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fun pattern on the DP and I love how you punched the bit of yellow on the side of the sentiment panel. Christmas will be here before we know it so way to get started :)

TannyP said...

Seriously?! Christmas?! Now it may be me skimming your cards =) I love the card, though...perfect buttons & ribbon. The papers work wonderfully - and I really do love that stamp!

Michelle Woerner said...

WAY cute! Love the non-traditional colors of this pp. Seems that is the trend this year. Love the purple baker's twine thru the buttons! Big hugs,

Tiffany Heilman said...

Super cute card. Love the papers, color combo, and the layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...