Monday, October 4, 2010

Verve Release Week

Good morning!!! Well, I've been a busy little stamper trying to get as many sketches done yesterday as possible...today's card is the first of five sketches Julee has for the World Card Making Day celebrations over on the Verve Blog.  It's release week at Verve and I don't know about you, but I NEED MORE VERVE!! (said like "I need more cowbell" from SNL...lol).  I took my colour inspiration from the Apple Cider fall paper by Imaginisce.  Okay, see you soon with another sketch!!!



what's in it?
stamps: verve thankful hearts, pti falling leaves
ink: versafine onyx, su mustard, rust, pumpkin
paper: pti cream, su kiwi, mustard, choc chip, apple cider by imaginisce, cosmo cricket dp
accessories: circle and labels 2 nestabilities; cuttlebug ef; gemstones; pti ribbon, stitching

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I just finished the last sketch and survived LOL! Not one but two off angle panels just about killed me. Don't know how you do it. I must be too anal for them LOL! Sorry...I regressed.

Love the rust/terra cotta ribbon and the leaves scattered in the sentiment panel. Lovely card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...