Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ticket to Love Forever

ticketforlove 

Good morning dear friends…here is my late Saturday morning post :)  It snowed last night and I’m comfy cozy in my jammies with a coffee, creating the LAST challenge in the Moxie Fab challenges.  It’s for the Monochromatics Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World.  And this last one WAS a challenge.  Yes, I’m a “pink” girl, but to juggle only 3 pinks on one card and keep it from looking like I spilled Pepto Bismol in the studio is a challenge.  I’ve been thinking about this card all week and finally sat down to start it last night.  In the morning, with better light, I changed the paper to this PTI pastel paper and added the Tickets to Love :)  I found with a monochromatic cards, it’s best to KISS!!  KWIM?  lol  I was so happy to be able to use this Just the Ticket set again.  It was so fun to mix the little stamps to make tickets :)  I was going to staple the ticket strip down, but forgot!!  I think it looks fine without it…maybe next time.   Yay!!! I’m so happy with how it turned out :)  Now I can go do my Saturday workout in peace!! lol  Have a wonderful day!!

signature

ColorComboM7 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti just the ticket

ink: su rose romance, pti raspberry fizz, versafine onyx

paper: pti cream, hibiscus burst, sweet blush, pretty pastels dp

accessories: pti ticket die, heart button (Michaels), bakers twine, gemstones

7 comments:

Ann said...

This turned out SO sweet, Maureen! I love how the tickets hang off the edges of your card!

Lynn said...

Tomorrow will be by inky studio day!! I'm in between drop off and pick ups for a birthday party (Collin) and movie (Ryan)...then church :) Your patience paid off on this. Very clean...love that heart button...and gorgeous design Maureen! Those tickets are fun!

Marisa said...

You had me LOL with the Peptobismal comment. Tickets are fabulous and I love the heart button. Glad you can enjoy your work out in peace :) Well done on getting all the challenges done.

Justine said...

This is beautiful. I better get my last few entries uploaded!

Kristina said...

Three pinks would intimidate me, too! That's a whole lotta pink! But this card looks wonderful. I love that little heart button with the pink and white twine. So perfect for this monochromatic card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maureen! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Laurie said...

Not sure how I found this card from way back in January, Maureen, BUT I am head over heels for it! I love the soft pinks and those tickets are soooo cute! So happy I found this! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...