Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Aimes & Moe ~ Kindred Spirits

aimescase
After I got a call on Saturday night from my stamping buddy telling me that Aimes was the Featured Stamper over on Splitcoast this week, I squealed and headed straight over to her gallery to oooohhhh and awwwwww and try to pick a card to CASE.  No easy feat!! I narrowed it down to 4…guess which one I picked?  lol  ;)
aimescollage
It was neat to see a lot of her work all together in one gallery…I also noticed the few cards that I am the proud owner of now…having received them for my birthday or Christmas (eat your hearts out!! LOL). For a more detailed explanation of how my card CASEs Aimes’, head over to my SCS post…AND come back tomorrow because I have a super fun teacher thank-you card to share!!  Hugs and congrats again, Aimes!!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: verve kindred spirits

ink: stazon jet black

paper: pti cream and vellum cardstock, su espresso, basicgrey sweet threads dp

accessories: circle nestabilities, pti buttons and twine, jillibean corrugated flowers, gems

5 comments:

TannyP said...

You did such a gorgeous job of this CASE! Those corrugated flowers are amazing and the perfect buttons on that fab card. She sure is talented...and so is someone else I know ;) Lovely card, Moe!

Marisa said...

Loved that card when I saw it on her blog and you have cased it wonderfully. Love the corrugated flower - happy sigh...

Lynn said...

Well, you know you two are two of my absolute favorites...this is a fabulous case of Aimes card...love, love, love the colors!

Michelle Woerner said...

LOVE this! I am so woefully behind on my Google Reader, I feel I wont' ever catch up. How funny you and me cased the same card? I love your version better than mine -heehee! Perfect little flowers and bling on the vellum.

I am off to see your other posts I missed!!

Aimes said...

Ahhh kindred spirits, indeedy! You just know I adore your CASE of this card and the added bling is a fab Diva touch ;D
Now I'm pretty sure that it won't be long until it's you as the FS and I'll be there, squealing away and wondering how on earth I can do justice to one of your fabulous creations!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...