Monday, February 13, 2012

May You Find Peace

mayyoufindpeace

Good evening!  Another card for the Papertrey Ink anniversary challenge.  Today we have to use leaves and butterflies.  I always think of sympathy cards when I think of leave and butterflies so that’s what came out on this card.  I also discovered that one of the flourishes in Gratitude Journal fits perfectly into the bottom and top of a Labels 9 die!!  Score!  I’ll keep this short as the dh said he would hang my ribbon racks tonight!! Woohoo!!  It will feel good to have all those spools sorted and put in their place :)  Hope your Monday was wonderful!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve bloom and grow, new mercies, pti harvest berries, gratitude journal

ink: versafine onyx, su sahara sand

paper: pti kraft, rustic cream, su sahara sand

accessories: verve, elegant leaves die, pti love lives here die, buttons, thread, spellbinders labels 9

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Ooooh, loving the kraft and sahara sand together and what a score the the stamp/nestie fit :) Great card!

The Paper Parade said...

Maureen, I'm loving those grey leaves! They give the card an entirely different look :)

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see the ribbon racks! My cabinets arrived yesterday...now we need a counter :)

Love the soft serene feel of this card with the gentle touch of orange. Beautiful.

Aimes said...

Ooooh this is a unique and fabulous colour combo, Diva! Perfect visual triangle with those buttons and leaves leading the eye to that beautiful sentiment.
Yay for ribbon racks! Hope your ribbons have got a nice new home now!
Hugs,
Duchess
x

TannyP said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I seriously drool every time I see those harvest berries. Maybe today's the day I place my next PTI order ;) Gorgeous card!

Christina said...

Gorgeous! I'll have to remember to use the ginkgo leaves with the branches from New Mercies--they look great together.

Betty said...

just beautiful - you always make such gorgeous cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...