Sunday, February 26, 2012

Now Join Your Hands

sfyttfeb

Good morning!! I hope your weekend is going well.  I had a chance to make my February card for Jen’s Sketch For You to Try.  There is a HUGE prize in December up for grabs for a lucky card maker who has played all year…maybe it will be me!!  It took me all month to think of what those circles on the side should be…stars, hearts, flowers… then I needed some more wedding cards so I went with the circle/heart die and stamp from PTI’s Love Lives Here.  I sure do love that set :)  The sentiment is from Fiskars’ Just Married Quotes.  I sure do love THAT set too :)  Sending you smiles and cheer…

signature 

feb2012sketch 

what’s in it?

stamps: fiskars just married quote, pti love lives here

ink: versafine onyx, su sahara sand

paper: pti rustic cream, my mind’s eye sunshine

accessories: pti love lives here die, mft doily die, spellbinders labels 14, seam binding ribbon, gems, button

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is lovely. The sentiment is truly fabulous. And...I love the soft, cool neutral colors with the slightly distressed edges.

Got home around dinner last night! had a great time with Elizabeth and Ryan's school won grand champs! Drives me crazy but no flash photography allowed!! Urgh... :)

Marisa said...

Love those little circles and hearts. Fabulous sentiment too. Lovely card as always :) Happy Sunday :) Enjoy watching the curling. AB/MB game last night was amazing at the end. Go BC!!!

The Paper Parade said...

Oo very pretty, I really like those heart tags and the great big bow with the pearl button in the middle. I would definitely deem this card romantic :)

Andrea M said...

I love Love Lives Here too :) You love the set and it definitely shows - this card is STUNNING! What a soft and beautiful card and an even more beautiful sentiment! Gorgeous work my friend!
Sorry it's taken me so long to get my lame butt by your blog! It's so good to pop by and be totally inspired!

Tammy said...

Ooo--so pretty! Love the colours and the sentiment (esp. since I'm a high school English teacher).

BTW--haven't left you much love lately because I'm having a hard time launching your blog from my home computer. I have NO idea why. We just got a new laptop, but your blog is the only one that seems to take forever to load, and sometimes freezes.

sandie said...

I just love this card. I especially am taken by the ribbon and pearl combo-my eyes keot drawing back to it-just gorgeous

TannyP said...

What a beauty! Gorgeous use of the dies and again, unreal seam binding use. That sentiment IS fabulous =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...