Monday, February 6, 2012

Sugar and Spice

sugarandspice

Good morning!  Today’s soft and pretty card is inspired by the colours over The Play Date Cafe this week.  These colours made me think of a baby girl card.  I’m taking my cards into work this week and I must say baby and wedding cards go the quickest!  I’m keeping it short and sweet today, eh?  LOL Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week has started off right!

signature

0color story 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve to the moon, small phrases, pti mat stack 2 stamps

ink: versafine onyx, su soft sky, pti tea dye duo

paper: pti cream, sweet blush, pink paiselee dp

accessories: pti mat stack 2 die, circle die, pti buttons, thread, OA button, SU tiny tag, seam binding ribbon, paper heart doily, gems, stitching

11 comments:

TannyP said...

Short sweet & lovely! This is just divine. (And I was impressed to see your paper heart doily, as I had picked up some of these from Michaels a few weeks back to use on some upcoming creations!) Must have had some of your Diva Dust rubbing off ;)

Marisa said...

Doily heart is fabulous with this paper. Adorable baby girl card. Now you need to make one in blue for Julee :) Happy Monday.

Karen said...

Amazing papers

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty card! Love that pink button! :)

Stempeltiger said...

Such a GORGEOUS card Maureen!
Love the wonderful mix of beautiful papers and the great details.
The heart doily is soooo sweet.
Hugs from Germany
Swantje

Lynn said...

I'm posting my PDCC card and realizing I totally messed up the colors after looking at your gorgeous cards. I love the multi colored pearl gems. So beautiful! I hope the sale is a great one and that your week is off to a great start. Is the voice holding up?

Vickie Z said...

Love the soft colors and doily, sentiment, bow/tag/button combo!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE that people you work with buy your beautiful creations, Maureen! I bet they'll snatch this one up in a heartbeat! It's ever so sweet and full of darling, baby fluff! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Aleksandra said...

Beautiful card Maureen! So lovely and so soft! Just like our little angels. Gorgeous and I love it!

Have a blessed day!
Aleksandra

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is perfectly beautiful, Maureen! I love the soft, vintage feel to it. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Oh Maureen this is stunning. I would love to be able to do vintage like this, sooo lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...