Friday, May 18, 2012

Spread Your Wings ~ Viva La Verve!

spreadyourwingsvlvmay4 

Good morning!  Woohoo! It’s the Friday of a long weekend!  How sweet is that?  AND I’m the host over on the Viva La Verve Forum this week!  I have been having a little love affair with my new Amy Tangerine paper pad so couldn’t resist using some more on my card today.  Does this sketch look familiar?  LOL  I’ve used it a few times now but love how you can change up the shapes like I did!  I tried putting the main sentiment in a circle, but it just didn’t look right.  So here it is on a rectangle! ACK!  My sentiments are from Verve’s Wings of Love and the butterfly image is from Chicks Rule.  Do butterflies soar?  Well, this one does on a long weekend!! HA!

 VLVMayWk4sketch

Hope to see you over in the Viva La Verve forum this week!!  Oh, have you checked out what’s for sale in the Verve Store?!  Check out the deals by clicking the banner below!  Have a fabulous start to your weekend!!

signature

Mayr12_SaleHP_16

what’s in it?

stamps: Wings of Love, Chicks Rule (Verve)

paper: white, black (PTI), Amy Tangerine (American Crafts)

ink: onyx (Versafine), going gray (SU)

accessories: Flutterby (A Cut Above by Verve), journal tag die, ribbon (PTI), button (SU), bakers twine (Twinery), long rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies (Spellbinders), stitching

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the paper you used for the butterfly - those hearts are so fun and add a wonderful punch of colour :) Great sketch too - yeah for no skewed panels LOL! Amy's sketch is giving me grief!! Happy Friday!!

TannyP said...

Butterflies totally soar =) Fabulous use of the papers and the colors are wonderful. Hope you have a fantastic long weekend, Moe!

Lynn said...

I hope you are on your road trip and enjoyed a beautiful day with Tony...have to hear about any purchases!

I love that butterfly...the dimension you created by layering it is fabulous. I Love the little hearts too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...