Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

thanksabunch

Hey there!  We’re getting closer to our Canadian long weekend and I can’t wait…have a little day trip planned to do some shoe, craft and house decorating shopping :)  Today’s card is inspired by the fabulous colour palette over on colourQ this week.  LOVE these!  They remind me of my iPad cover I got on Etsy last spring…

IMG_3615

I made these 2 felt flowers and then spent most of my time putting them around the card in various spots.  They finally ended up this way, although it was  a tough decision :)  An excuse to make this card again!  LOL  Hope your week is humming along as well :)  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

cqc137 

what’s in it?

stamps: joyful blooms (Verve)

paper: white (PTI), Be Amazing (MME)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: blossom and journal tab dies, felt, buttons (PTI), ribbon (May Arts), bakers twine (Twinery), stitching

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahh...I think you need to send Arielle your iPad cover as an inspiration photo! Completely love how you used the colors...the stitching is divine and placement of the flowers is perfection.

PS order has been placed :)

Marisa said...

I need to get these flower dies. They are so cute in felt! Great stitching and that ribbon is too fun. Enjoy another day of sunshine and deck time :)

Sylvia said...

Fun, fun card, Maureen, love your flowers, the colors match so well! Thanks for joining us this week and exploring the world of color, with an awesome combo from the ColourQ.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card Maureen, love the stitching and your iPad case.

TannyP said...

How do you manage to rock every single color challenge and do it with class?! Gorgeous card - those flowers are fantastic and the white space is so perfect....fabulous ribbon, too. OH MY! You've even got some kick butt stitching. WOW!

Wida said...

Super card, the colors and patterns aren't something I would normally choose but you make it look effortless and beautiful... And the bow? Don't even get me started!

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful work. I love those felt flowers. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week. I hope you enjoyed your long weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...