Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy B-Day

bdaysfyttjuly

Happy Monday morning!  Yep, that’s the Monday greeting here all summer long!  It’s my second week of vacation and I’ve kept up with all my little to do jobs so far!  Woohoo!  I’ll continue with a new list this week, unpacking  a few more boxes as well as starting to go through my teacher boxes here at home.  Today’s card is for Jen’s July Sketch for You to Try.  It’s sponsored this month by My Favourite Things Stamps!  ACK!  Now I do have LOTS of MFT dies and stamps, including some brand new spanking ones that arrived here Friday :)  I just had to add a few shapes to the original sketch so I could use the fun new license plate die and stamps :)   Here are some of the fun sayings you can make with them!

license

I also got the mini banner die and stamp set and used the sweet little letters to stamp out “happy.”  Hope your week is wonderful! Thanks for stopping by!

signature

jul2012sketch 

what’s in it?

stamps: my favorite things mini banner day alphabet, vanity license plate

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, soft stone, su basic grey, amy tangerine sketchbook dp

accessories; mft dies, circle nestabilities, button, bakers twine

8 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love the license plate and all the bright colors!

Kara Lynne said...

Great background wheels with you license plate. Your card is so fun!

Melisa Hunter said...

Love all the bright colours! I got this set, too, a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it so fun! I'll call you today about this week! Have a great Monday!

Lynn said...

Ah...those license plates are so fun! Sandie just made a super fun wedding card with a license plate a few weeks ago with the wedding date or their initials. Love how they look!!

Happy Monday Moe!

Marisa said...

Loving the license plate! Totally fun card and great use of the sketch. Must get mine done before I forget. Enjoy the sunshine!!

TannyP said...

How freaking cute is that license plate!?! I love it. Also, the banner die might just be my new 'must have' since my banners severely lack :)

Yes - I'm loving my Waltzingmouse stamps....but still cursing your enabling ways! HAHA

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love how used this sketch, love the license plate and the great colors.

Ronni said...

This set is next on my mft stamps list. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...