Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Make a Wish ~ CASE Study #106

makeawish

Good evening!  It’s the last week of the month long CASE Study Anniversary Celebration.  This week we are asked to CASE ourselves!  I’m always a little leery of this as I rarely like my CASE of my own cards.  So this time, I tried to pretend I was just playing along with CASE Study and the it didn’t seem so terrible!  LOL  I’ve been collecting my favourite cards each month into my “Year in Review” file.  You know in December how people post their favourite cards from the past year?  I tried to do that last December, but there were just too many cards to go through!  So I started a file that I’ve been adding to each month so that I can do this in December, no problem!  This card is the one I chose to CASE…it’s from May 31st.

fabulousday2

The chicken wire, the dress form, the ribbon, the colours…I love it all.  I kept the same sketch and many of the same elements, but just changed up the colours and sentiment and a few of the embellishments :)  So what do you think?  Which of YOUR cards will you CASE?  I can just imagine how amazing the Gallery will be this week!  But first, head over to the CASE Study blog to see how the DT’s CASED themselves :)  Hope your week is going well,

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: doodled occasions (Verve), chicken wire (Waltzingmouse), Dress Form (PTI)

ink: versafine onyx, su rust, razzleberry)

paper: pti white, studio calico memoir

accessories: pti dies, button, twine, prima resin flower, lace trim, ek success border punch

9 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Weeee! Love. Them. Both!

Lynn said...

Love them both...gorgeous color combo and the resin flower...love that on your CASE. I need to move from my patterned paper week to use my embellishments week. You are always such an inspiration when it comes to how you embellish cards Moe.

sandie said...

fab chose of card to case, the dress form is gorgeous and that chicken wire so different x

Aimes said...

I'd be totally spoilt for choice if I had to CASE you, Diva! ;D
A gorgeous take on an original, gorgeous card! I'm a bit of a sucker for that chicken wire - it's so cool and rustic!
Hope the classroom is nearly ready! ;D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

selina.mcginn said...

I'm not sure which one I like better. Glad to see you had a post today.

Marisa said...

You are making me want to get that dress form LOL! Perfect self case. Love the colour combo and all the details as always. GREAT idea to have a "faves" file! Think I'll get one going even though I only have half the cards you do it's a good time saver come the New Year review.

Melisa Hunter said...

Love both your cards! Fun to change things up a bit on a card. I miss your daily posts! You're the first blog that I look at each day! I hope that your week is going well. We'll have to get together for coffee after things settle down a bit.

Kara Lynne said...

Both cards are wonderful! I remember this card - I think it's the "unexpected" and fun chicken wire Paired with the dress form that I remember most.

Vickie Z said...

Both cards are wonderful! I'm not looking forward to this...but, thinking I might try to "fix" a card that my mind saw something different than I could create!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...