Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just for You

justforyoumaureenplut

Good morning friends!  With most of my stamping duties done for the rest of the week, I was able to sit down with some lovely Clearly Besotted Stamps from their second release.  I was going to use some text paper for the half and half die panel, but then realized I could make my own with Background Builder!  Cool! 

Background_Builder_Copyright_large 

The sweet and whimsical sentiment is from Full of Surprise :) 

Full_of_Surprise_Copyright_large

Head over to the Clearly Besotted Store to see these sets as well as a whole lot of new ones just recently released!  You’ll love what you see :)  Woohoo! The week is half over!  Enjoy!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted stamps Full of Surprises, Background Builder

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic white, pink paislee secret crush

accessories: bigz primitive heart die, seam binding, pti buttons, thread, corrugated cardboard, paper doily, pti half and half die

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I was looking at the music note background...looks beautiful and you know how much I love the text builders...beautiful design as always Moe!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Great card, lovely colors! Perfect!

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful soft and feminine card!! TFS.

Marisa said...

Loving that heart - my next seasonal addiction LOL1 How fun to be able to make your own text paper too :) Pretty in pink for sure. Yeah for half the week being over and everyone settling back into routines.

Mary Ann said...

Wow!very pretty,love it...

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card as always! x

Christina said...

Just beautiful, Moe! I love that primitive looking heart and the gorgeous ribbon. Speaking of lovely cards, I just got a stunner in the mail today from north of the border. :) Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...