Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It’s Your Day! CASE Study #151

ityourdaymaureenplut
Hi everyone!  There’s a new challenge up over on the CASE Study blog! Sadly our month with the talented Jocelyn Olson is almost over.  However, she’s going out with a bang with this colourful inspiration… July 25 Oh, a chance to use my neon pink again!  I really tried to get the brilliant pink to show with some photo editing…I hope it shows up on your screens.  I think it’s easy to tell how I was inspired…{wink!}  I chose Rosie Posie to work with as I haven’t given it all the love it deserves…watch out for tomorrow…there’ll be another card using it to help celebrate my 4th Blog-iversary ;) What jumps out at you when you see Jocelyn’s card?  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what each DT member came up with or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting! badge

Tracey McNeely

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Merritt

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Silke Ledlow

Tasnim Ahmed

Teneale Williams


what’s in it?

stamps: pti rosie posie, stylish sentiments:birthday, big ticket basics

ink: versafine onyx, hero arts neon pink, su summer sun

paper: pti white, fancy pants the good life

accessories: pti rosie posie dies





3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you cased her sketch and the colors. The bold black stripes are absolutely fabulous in my book!

Marisa said...

Love the bright colours and the black stripes are a great way to frame them! Wonderful CASE as always :)

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fabulous Maureen! Love the vibrant colours mixed with the black & white!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...