Friday, August 30, 2013

The Way You Made Them Feel

thankyoumaureenplut

Hey friends!  I have another card using Verve’s Teachers Count set today :)  This card, however, is for a different teacher in my life, my trainer at the gym.  I finally found a FABULOUS trainer and we’ve been working together since January.  She’s the real deal when it comes to trainers and has the creds to back it up…she’s been training and competing in bodybuilding competitions for over 10 years.  It’s been very exciting and though she’s “tough” on me (at my age!), she does it with caring gentleness and humour.  She is patient and answers my “million” questions during each session.  We’ve come to the last set of our sessions and are both heading back to school (she’s entering the 4th and final year of Nursing).  I wanted to let her know how much I appreciate our time together and for helping me feel “strong and young.”  I thought this quote from Teachers Count was perfect to convey that feeling.  Do you have someone in your life that makes you feel that way?  Have you told them?  It’s never too early or too late!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing a few minutes with me!  Have a lovely day!

signature

stamps: Teachers Count, On Occasion (Verve)

dies: Occasion frame die (A Cut Above by Verve)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fabulous card for your trainer -- love the cork! I'm sure she will be deeply touched. I'm sure she has left you with a big aresenal of workouts from your time together you lean, mean teaching machine you :)

Lynn said...

Moe, I love your card and how perfect for your trainer! I'm sure she will appreciate this immensely. I have to say I'm so thankful for Pat. I tell him all the time, but I could still tell him more! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. We celebrated my sister-in-law's 50th at our house last night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...