Friday, November 1, 2013

It’s Your Birthday ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

itsyourbirthdaymaureenplut

Good morning friends!  Wow! It’s November!  And that means that there is a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge up and ready to go!  This time round we are inspired by this gorgeous photo…

welcome home november 1

As I was looking at this image, the round wreath made me think of a doily!  HA!  So I looked through some patterned paper pads to find the similar colours.  Then I die cut a doily.  The creative juices were flowing as I pulled some bits and pieces from my desk stash to create a little collage.  The birthday quote is inspired by the fact that my birthday card stash is still in dire need of more cards!  Head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration blog to see how the other design team members were inspired then play along!


Paper Issues is our sponsor for Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:  Welcome Home!  A $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store will be awarded to the LEAD of the Welcome Home challenge!  Thanks so much, Paper Issues!

Have a great weekend!  I’ll be off to classes tonight and tomorrow.  Our first semester is already half over!  Time is flying!

signature 

 

stamps: Verve Take Note, Scroll plain jane

dies: Verve Scroll die, PTI doily

5 comments:

Marisa said...

If it is round it has to relate to a doily right?! wink, wink :) Love the collage of goodies.

You must be one busy lady with classes and the inevitable report card season quickly approaching. Hang in there ((hugs))!

Lynn said...

It's time for me to come to BC and take a multi-day tutorial on how to create card with multiple elements. How do you do it time and time again? This is gorgeous! Every last detail is perfection.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE that you used a doily!!! This card is sooooo pretty!! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Maureen. Love the doily, the gorgeous ribbon... the sweet heart look perfect.

Tracey McNeely said...

I love your take on the inspiration Maureen, that banner is fabulous and I love the ribbon and twine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...