Sunday, December 29, 2013

January 2013 Rewind

lovechalkboardmaureenplut_thumb1

Good morning friends!  Well, things are becoming a bit more quiet around here as some of the family has headed back home.  My son and his girlfriend are still here for a few more days.  I am thankful for my time off to spend with them.  I snuck into the studio yesterday to make a few cards and post something so y’all won’t wonder where I am! LOL  I don’t think I’ll be making an all year rewind of my favourite cards, but I thought today’s post could at least showcase a few of my favourites from last January.  Plus there are some Valentine’s Day ones in case you are starting to think of pink, red, and hearts :)  This first one is one of my first attempts at Chalkboard Art…oh, how I still love this look…must be the teacher in me :)

january2013

Wood is good and I just love die cutting from balsa wood and stamping on it.

january20133

I became a little obsessed with that heart frame stamp and die from Verve…the stamp set is on SALE at 50% off and the die is 20% off over in the Verve Store!

january22013

I just love the shading effect you get with these Papertrey Ink flowers :)

january42013

HA! There’s the heart frame again!  Can’t wait to pull it out again very soon!  Well, these are my favs from January!  It sure was fun to look back and see them again.  Thanks for visiting! 

signature

P.S. The annual Good Buy sale is on over in the Verve Store…check it out! The best sale of the year!

Good Buy Sale

7 comments:

Aimes said...

You've got me swooning over these beauties. Diva. Especially the balsa wood tag - fabulous! I imagine that it would be tough to pick your faves from 2013 as there's so many! Think of all those cards with bells on and sweet staples; I couldn't leave any of them out! LOL!
Enjoy those last few days! x

Lynn said...

All kinds of gorgeousness going on here today. I am in love with the chalkboard card. It is absolutely amazing!

Marisa said...

Always love seeing what people pick as their favorites. Lovely array of cards here! Glad you have had some donw time and Jake time :) Enjoy!!

JoAnn said...

Love your pick of favorites. They are all gorgeous. I love the chalkboard card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Wida said...

ooooo, aaahhhhh!!!

John Merfy said...

These cards are the perfect gifts for Valentine's day. Thanks for sharing your beautiful ideas with us. Now get the service of mobile screen repair Baltimore for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...