Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Best of Viva La Verve Week 2

merrychristmasmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  It’s Sunday and I’m heading into the home stretch of my first semester!  I had classes this weekend, will have classes next weekend, and then one semester down, 5 to go!  I’ve been told that the first semester is the hardest…I hope that’s true!  Today’s card is for the Viva La Verve challenge.  This month we’re featuring some favourite sketches from the past.  This one is from October 2011.  I recognized it right away!  I LOVED making this baby card for the original sketch post…

vlvoctweek2_thumb[1]

I loved this sketch so much that I was inspired to make another girl card…

happynewbaby

Head over to the Viva la Verve forum for more details on how to play all month and win some serious Verve Dollars ($100)!  We’re moving the challenge to a blog in the New Year so watch for that too!  Have a lovely weekend!  Thanks for visiting :)

signature

VLVDec13Week2Sketch

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Verve scroll plain jane, peace on earth, chevron love

dies: Verve scroll, jotted heart, PTI fancy flakes, spellbinders circle and scalloped circle

ribbon: Verve Signature Ribbon Collection

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I remember the first set of cards...and the new one is gorgeous too. Love the sweet little heart tucked in and the perfect sentiment banner. Hope today is a day of lots of relaxation!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful job with the sketch!! These are 3 gorgeous cards~

Marisa said...

I loved that baby card you made with this sketch - one of my faves of yours I think :) Great second card with the felt flower on it and wonderful re-use for this week.

Yeah for the first semester being almost over!! Have a great day :)

Aimes said...

Yay! Keep going, Diva! Study hard and you can play hard over the holidays! ;D
It really is an awesome sketch. Even more so when it's given the diva touch! :)

Vickie Z said...

Love all of these cards!! Going to have to go back and look...didn't remember this sketch!!

Melisa Hunter said...

I remember this sketch and your cards! I loved them! Your new Christmas card is gorgeous too! Love all the pretty layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...