Sunday, April 13, 2014

Let Us Be Grateful

begratefulmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  Well, one class down and one more to finish up in 2 weeks :)  This is the card I made for our instructor this weekend.  He’s from Spokane and travels up every two weeks to teach us :)  He uses a maple leaf background for his power points in honour of being here in Canada, so I thought it only appropriate that I add maple leaves to his card so he can remember us :)  I hope you have a lovely Sunday…thanks for stopping by :)

signature

stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink (doodled flourish by Verve in Peace on Earth set)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

The deep rich colors are stunning on the kraft Moe. I'm sure he'll frame this card. It is absolutely stunning and so heartfelt.

Marisa said...

Wow, that is quite the commitment to teaching that class! Wonder how he manages to do it being American and teaching in Canada? Regardless, this card is fabulous - you know my love of maple leaves - and I adore the fall colours. Sure he will love it! Enjoy your Sunday! Hopefully your weather is as glorious as ours!

Aimes said...

Oh you know how I adore autumn, Diva. This card really 'speaks' to me!
Diggin' the patriotic leaves! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...