Friday, July 4, 2014

Just Because I Love You

justbecausemaureenplut

Happy Friday everyone!  It’s a new month and that means there’s a new sketch and colour combo over on the Viva La Verve challenge blog!  I had so much fun making this card for my son!  He’s moved into a new apartment so I’m sending this card to him with some $$ to buy a little barbeque for his deck.  We grill all the time and I think he needs to start as well :)

VLVJul14Week1Color

VLVJul14Week1Sketch

Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for all the details on how YOU could win $100 in Verve gift certificates!  Have a great start to your weekend and Happy 4th of July to all my American peeps!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Take Note (Verve)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

paper: Seen and Noted (Pebbles), Polka Dot Party (American Crafts), white, kraft (PTI)

accessories: Flag It Die Set, Shine Bright sequins, Spring Fling Ribbon Collection, tag die (PTI), circle die (Spellbinders), stitching

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this will be perfect for Jake. I love the little tucked in hello on the side and the fabulous stitching.

Marisa said...

Wonderful double sentiment as always. Sure Jake will love the card and the inside too ;)

Pat said...

Love the cool colours
Pat x

Kim S said...

Charming card! And you made me notice a Verve set that I hadn't noticed before!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...