Friday, July 18, 2014

My Happy Place ~ Viva La Verve

happyplacemaureenplut

Happy Friday morning, everyone!  I’m the hostess over on the Viva La Verve blog today with a sketch and inspiration photo to get your mojo going!  When I was looking for a photo, I made sure that there was a chalkboard in it somewhere {wink!}.  I found a few I could have easily used, but this one won out with the little Canadian flag in the background! 

VLVJul14Week3Inspo

VLVJul14Week3Sketch

Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for all the details on how you could win $100 in Verve money, then join in the fun!  Have a great start to your weekend!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Die Sidekicks, Happy Place (Verve)

dies: Happy Doodles Die Set,Hearts & Swirls Frame Die (Verve)

accessories: Stormy Skies Ribbon Collection (Verve)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh that inspiration photo is 100% you! Love the nod to Canada in the background...and the chalkboard and stripes are divine. Think I will have to play along :)! Happy Friday!

Marisa said...

My favorite flower image front and centre and a wonderful chalkboard too :) Great card. Have a fabulous w/e :)

New Creations said...

Stunning creation with this photo inspiration!!! Love the chalkboard sentiment and Great layout and wonderful papers. Simply love it.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

What a stunner, Maureen! Love the chalkboard technique and the corrugated paper. I think you have sold me on this set! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...