Saturday, January 3, 2015

Celebrate 2015 (with Grace)

2015maureenplut

Good morning!  I’ve had such an enjoyable holiday, but sadly it’s coming to a much too fast end.  I am blessed to have such great holiday time to recharge and enjoy other things besides school and work.  Spending time in the studio always feeds my soul.  This card is one I made to celebrate the new year and start thinking about my New Year’s Mantra.  The word “grace” came to mind right away and it came up a few more times this week so I knew I was on to something.  I did a Pinterest search for some quotes to add to my New Year’s Mantra board found HERE.  I’ve added some of them here below. Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day :)

signature

grace not perfection. Lord, keep me EVER mindful that it's about your work on the cross offered to me as grace and not my work to earn anything.

She has fire in her soul and grace in her heart. #wisdom #affirmations #soul

Mumford and sons - After the storm

"She believed the cracks were openings for grace." by Studio Lila

Grace warms & melts- wk 3 of Grace is for Giving

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love this gorgeous CAS design. I really need to get gold paper. Finally on the gold bandwagon! Love your word for 2015. Perfect Moe!

Marisa said...

Great card! Grace is such a fabulous word and a great word to live out in your own life as well as the lives of others.

JoAnn said...

Love your beautiful card and all the quotes you shared with "Grace". I agree with Marisa, it is a great word to live out in your life. Have a wonderful New Year.

Bajalizzy said...

I like your annual mantras, especially this year. Great quotes. I also like:
There
but for the Grace of God
go I.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...