Wednesday, January 21, 2015

In Life’s Adventure ~ Curtain Call Reminder

lifesadventuremaureenplut

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until January 25th at 8:00 AM CST to be inspired and share your project!  Current challenge details and link-up are here.

 After watching the new Ranger product reviews at CHA, I just had to get into the studio to play with my paints and sprays.  I used the scarf colours to create my mixed media background and then cut apart a sentiment from Hero Arts’ Essential Messages.  The font on all the phrases in this set are perfect for cutting up.  I also used a couple of the quotes to stamp on the background.  This large tag is actually a bookmark held in place with the twine and button!

bookmarkmaureenplut

I’ve made this for a dear colleague at work.  It’s her birthday today and I want to let her know how fabulous I think she is.  This will be waiting for her on her desk today :)

We have a new sponsor, Hero Arts, for this challenge!  A randomly selected participant will receive SIX new clear stamp sets from the Hero Arts, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

 

The LEAD, Show Stoppers and Prize Winner will be chosen by the crew and announced on January 31st at 8:00 AM CST.  Head over to the Curtain Call Blog to see more beautiful samples!  Have a wonderful day :)

signature

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I have a beautiful Moe original at my house and I have no doubt your co-worker will love this gorgeous Moe original. I love the sentiment!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your background Maureeen!

Carole said...

nice card x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic tag/bookmark and card Maureen. Love the mixed media/collage style. The background is fantastic. Love the words too...

Marisa said...

Well done with the mixed media bookmark - great pick up of the colours on the photo and love the sentiment you created. Sure your co-worker loved it :)

Amber Hight said...

Gorgeous mixed media tag!!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...