Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just a Note

justanotemaureenplut

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  This week has been a good one :)  I sent my capstone off on Monday!!  What a relief to have it all done!  AND today is the last class of one of my courses this semester!  Lots to celebrate!  This card is going to our instructor.  She’s a teacher, musician, writer, and has her doctorate!  So I made sure to include some music paper flowers and the “just a note” sentiment.  I made the watercolour background by smooshing some Tim Holtz distress inks on my craft mat, spraying it with water, then dipping the paper in it.  Then I made the hearts with embossing paste and a heart stencil.  Here’s the inside…

inside

We love this instructor.  She’s so fun and down to earth.  She taught us last spring and we requested her back!  I’m sure the musician in her is loving the “encore.”  Hope you are all having a lovely day…is this time of year great or what!?

signature

stamps: Take Note (Verve), Inside Out Thank You (PTI)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this time of year....longer days of sunlight...good temperatures...gorgeous green grass. Your card is perfection and I love how heart felt it is. The touch of ribbon is perfect. Way to go! So, so happy for you Moe!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and that sentiment on the inside is perfect.

Marisa said...

Fabulous. Love the hearts in the BG and the polka dotted "leaves" . She is sure to love it!! A HUGE yeah for the end being near!!! Sooo happy for you :) :) :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love that gorgeous background! Beautiful card and hooray for finishing your capstone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...