Sunday, October 4, 2015

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 4

dearsantamaureenplut

Hello!  I’m back with another sneaky peek at one of the new Clearly Besotted Stamp sets to be released tomorrow, October 5th!  This fun Christmas set, Laugh Out Loud: Christmas, had me laugh out loud, literally!  I am all about buying myself some presents at Christmas ;)  This sweet little Christmas tree was coloured with my aqua pen and my Zig Clean Colour pens.  I added some Wink of Stella on the polka dots for a bit of sparkle.  I was pleasantly surprised that the print on the stamp fit perfectly on the lined paper!  I am on a turquoise and red Christmas card kick right now.  Thanks for indulging me!

closeup

Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks! Thanks for stopping by!

signature

logo

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha..the sentiment is awesome. I definitely buy myself presents. Love that fun whimsical tree too!

Ruth said...

Hilarious! I definitely have to get this one!

Marisa said...

Totally fun sentiment and love how it fits on the paper lines. Darling card.

Keren Baker said...

Great card- love it on the notepaper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...