Friday, June 10, 2016

A Note of Thanks


Hi everyone! I'm back today with a card for this week's PTI Make it Monday.  At first I didn't think I could participate as I own NO copic markers...yes, you heard right, NO copic markers here in my studio!  I am not a colourer.  I will do it once in awhile, but I have not invested the time (or money) into it.  However, I was so happy to hear Danielle say that if you don't have markers, you could use a shadow of the stamp you used.  So I did!  I used aquamist to create the shadow around the ocean tides main sentiment.


My card is inspired by the beauty Kay Miller made HERE.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely beautiful card Maureen and your shadowing worked out perfect with just using the lighter color ink! Your flowers are just lovely and really like your background too!! :0)

lainey said...

What a beautiful card! I really need to get out my DFTW set and start using it!

Lynn said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous Moe!

Manuela said...

very pretty card! i am still waiting on my set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...