Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wish Big ~ PTI Make it Monday



 Hi everyone!  Well, reports are done and the Canadian Men's Curling has started!  I had a little inky time in between draws so finished some cards on my to do list.  This card is for PTI's Make it Monday. The challenge is to use pencil crayons on kraft.  I used Melissa's gorgeous card as inspiration adding some of my own details.  Thanks for stopping by!


stamps: Stylish Sentiments Birthday, Painted Petals (PTI),  Kindness Matters (Verve)
dies: Great Kindness Die Set (Verve), Painted Petals dies (PTI)




4 comments:

Lynn said...

You've had a busy weekend! I really must try this technique. the colors are so rich and beautiful! Hope your candy jar survived report writing :)!

Joyously Noelle said...

What big beautiful flowers and lovely layers!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Maureen, I love all the delicious layers!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, those flowers are spectacular! Just beautiful, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...