Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Kindness ~ The Card Concept


 Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


I was inspired by the patterns and colours!  I also needed some more thank you cards, so I chose one from Verve's Kindness Matters.  My second card's sentiment was a freebie from a Verve order.  Fingers crossed Julee puts it in a set soon! It's a Shakespeare quote I shared with her a while back :)  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!



6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply beautiful cards...love your use of patterned paper, so sweet.

Lyn said...

Love these cards, such a lovely way to use Patterned paper <3

Susan Powell said...

Hi Maureen - I love how you used all the different patterns but your cards don't look too busy - they look fantastic!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are fabulous, Moe!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I am loving those big blooms!!! So cheery and fun!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so pretty! I love those big colorful flowers and this pretty design too. It feels really fresh!
Take Care!
Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...